Only 22 more sleeps for Christmas! Where does the time go?
Once again, thank you to everyone who continually purchases our Treats. It is very much appreciated & always happy to hear your feedback, especially how much you are enjoying them. Gail M says “Thank you so much. I can happily say I am now a “Technique Junkie”.
Christmas Cards are on the list again this month, although you could easily use the techniques on scrapbook pages or any 3-D projects you may have on your desk. We are playing with 2 Stamp Sets – “Lovey as a Tree” & “Totally Trees” with this one being from the 2016-2016 Holiday Catalogue. You could easily use what sets you have in your stash. Embossing with Dies & Negative Die Cutting are the fun techniques we’ve used!
As we’ve a lot of queries asking if SU! Demonstrators could use them for classes, etc. The answer is now a big “YES”! We love that you can use them for your classes! All the work is done for you!
Just for $AUD4.00, you receive the following –
- List of supplies required to complete 4 individual cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric & Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by-step instructions
- Cover sheet for your Technique Book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book & for you to update
Inspiration delivered to your Inbox!
To purchase this month’s treats or past treats, please click on the Technique Page.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’