It’s the 1st Saturday of the month & that means our new Technique Treats are ready for you.
As we’ve a lot of queries asking if SU! Demonstrators could use them for classes, etc. The answer is now a big “YES”! So this month sees a new format to our Treats. We would love to hear what you think? Do you prefer them this way or the of way?
This month we start on Christmas Cards using the lovely little Stamp Set – “Peace This Christmas”, Page 27 of the current Catalogue. We get to play with the lovely & sparkly (is this a word?) Heat & Stick Technique along with the lovely new “Decorative Masks“, Page 43 of the 2016 Holiday Catalogue. It’s the perfect time to get started on your Christmas Cards!
I’m so happy with our cards that this month you will thoroughly enjoy creating the cards we have for you. Be sure to keep an eye out in the coming weeks for more cards using this fantastic stamp set.
Just for $AUD4.00, you receive the following –
- List of supplies required to complete 4 individual cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric & Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by-step instructions
- Cover sheet for your Technique Book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book & for you to update
Inspiration delivered to your Inbox!
To purchase this month’s treats or past treats, please click on the Technique Page.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’