Toady is the launch of September’s Technique Treats & boy, do we have 2 fun techniques for you to play with – Faux Linen (2 ways) & Faux Torn Paper (2 ways).
If you have never played with these techniques, now is your chance. No 2 cards will ever turn out the same, but hey that is the beauty of techniques. As the new 2016 Holiday Catalogue was launched on Thursday, we thought it would be heaps of fun playing with “A Day at the Beach” Stamp Set. This Stamp Set screams “Summer” & of course in OZ we spend a lot of our time on the beach, pool or swimming & playing in the creeks.
I’m so happy with our cards that this month you will thoroughly enjoy creating the cards we have for you. Be sure to keep an eye out in the coming weeks for more cards using this fantastic stamp set.
Just for $AUD4.00, you receive the following –
- List of supplies required to complete 4 individual cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric & Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by-step instructions
- Cover sheet for your Technique Book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book & for you to update
Inspiration delivered to your Inbox!
To purchase this month’s treats or past treats, please click on the Technique Page.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’