Thank you so much for popping in today as this is LAUNCH DAY! We hope you will join us on this adventure & love the Tutorials and Cards as we have creating them for you.
Let’s face it, we all have heaps of DSP in our stash just waiting to be used. Some of us are not sure how to use it, but we love it! Others of us just don’t want to cut into it, we love it too much! The result – even though we keep buying it because it is just so pretty & we have to have it, it goes into that pile in the cupboard for a “rainy day”, never to be used or to see the light of day!
These Tutorials will showcase DSP while at the same time teach you how to create pretty cards using DSP in different ways. Remember you don’t have to have the same DSP as we have used. Use what you have in your Stash as this is going to be a great way to use up all your stash.
Cost $3.20 (AUD)
- Learn how to use your DSP in fun ways
- Card Sketches for future use
- Tutorials for future use – just change out the stamps or DSP
- Use all that stash of DSP
- Cards will be a mixture of male, female, kids, etc
- Card Sketch – use the same sketch over & over with different DSP & Stamps
- Step by Step Tutorial for 3 cards
- Supplies List for each Card
- Measurements – Metric & Imperial
To purchase your Tutorial, head on over to the “Pretty Pattern Paper” Page.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’